This committee promotes PSA’s mission of sustainable, responsible and creative growth for Portland. Committee representatives testify regularly at City of Portland board and committee meetings and lobby for policies affecting urban planning and architectural design. This year, Advocacy’s goals include:
• Create a filter for issues to engage PSA that have a substantial impact on urban design and livability.
• Create a running list of the top issues for 2017.
• Provide timely expert written and oral testimony for the top issues that come before the city in the coming year.
• Identify, cultivate and maintain relationships with top policy makers and community leaders in Portland.
• Partner with City and other allied organizations on the rewrite of the land use code.
• Participate in development of IDPs for the major institutions.
Contact Addy Smith Reiman for details: firstname.lastname@example.org